Παρασκευή 25 Σεπτεμβρίου 2009

films from around the world were artful and thought provoking and the audience asked challenging questions


Phoebe Brown reporting ..from Kos

News and Notes
The Film has had a great festival run and I’m doing great (4 years cancer free in July)
If you want to contact me about the film or about cancer email me: phoebe@ovariancancerandme.com

99 to 1: Ovarian Cancer and Me won the Jury Award for Short Film at the 1st Ippokratis Health Film Festival in Kos, Greece. That’s me above accepting my award. This was a wonderful festival on a beautiful island. The films from around the world were artful and thought provoking and the audience asked challenging questions. The second year is already being planned.
Visit the Festival website for more info:
International Health Film Festival

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: